Wednesday 17 May 2023

Eurovision 2023! An International Food Extravaganza!

 We are die hard Eurovision fans in our house, so much so we invited our American friends over this year to enjoy in the splendor! I thought the best thing might be to try to have an international theme for finger food. Not all of it "European" but the thought was there lol


Mini Spinach and Feta Frittatas (which really could be Spain or France right??)



Brownies of course! 
Got to keep the American's happy (actually theses will keep everyone happy)


Australia (yes we are in Eurovision LOL) 
I always keep a stash hidden of Australian 100s & Thousands sprinkles for fairy bread! (White bread, Vegan margarine or butter, Aussie sprinkles) - This was my only non-GF item but you can make it GF
Side note: Aussie sprinkles are very different from the American ones, even if they look the same, they won't taste the same)



Sushi I know it not European but it's always a crowd pleaser and I was keen to try a Watermelon "Tuna" Sashimi recipe!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!