Friday 4 July 2014

Our Vegan 4th July

We only had a couple of friends coming over so we didn't need a lot of food but it had to be American, relatively simple and child friendly! being Australian I was kind of winging it ;)


I made the bunting myself, just on Microsoft Paint and taping it to twine.

 Lovely guacamole veges and blue corn chips.

What's more American than hot dogs? I used Field Roast Vegetarian Frankfurters for everyone else (they are not gluten free)

Potato Salad (I just made a simple one of vegan mayo, olive oil, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, fresh chives and dried parsley.

Fresh boiled corn on the cob - my daughter ate 5 cobs and still wanted more.



This was my plate with the Light Life Smart Dogs which are gluten free.

Flag made from blueberries, strawberries and banana...this was a huge hit!


Apple Pie Samosas - these were not gluten free but everyone seemed to love them!



Happy 4th July everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!