Wednesday 27 June 2018

Inika Organic Cosmetics Australia

I'd like to take a minute to talk about Inika Organic Cosmetics Australia. I LOVED this 100% vegan, cruelty free and organic brand when I lived in Australia but since moving to the States found it difficult to source. But not any longer!! It's is now available in the States, link here!! I just got my order which came with a free mascara (worth $33 and winner of the 2018 Glamour Beauty Awards)!!
One of my favorite of their products is the Primer but I just finished it and had already bought at Arbonne one, which is my second favourite. Seriously this line of cosmetics is such great quality, you can really feel the difference and it lasts for ages.

Here are my newly acquired products plus my old; Bronzer (Sunloving 03) which I love for contouring my cheekbones & lovely matte Mineral Eyeshadow (Coco Motion 16).


My recently USA purchase! Concealer (Light), Liquid Eyeliner (Brown) and free Long Lash Mascara (Black)


Some information about the company...


I'm notoriously bad at applying liquid eyeliner but this is the brown and I like that the applicator was hard and not like a brush so easier to get accurate lines. 


2 comments:

Feel free to message me!