Friday 2 October 2020

Vegan Beauty Product Review - October 2020

 Well it has been a while since I've done much beauty product reviewing I wanted to review some products I've been using lately that I LOVE!


The first is very exciting because I've been waiting for an affordable vegan lash serum for years! Now I found one! This Grande Lash-MD I got from Sephora and it comes in a trial size for $40 or the full size for $60. I started with the trail size and in that 8 weeks it was enough to see some impressive results. Sorry my pictures aren't great but you get the idea! I noticed a difference by the 6 week mark. I also bought their brow serum and have seen a difference for sure, very helpful for those patches that haven't been growing back since I plucked them to death in the 90s! I'm definitely going to keep using to see how long I can get them all!





You can really notice the long ones lashes with mascara since my ends are light. This was around the 8 week mark. 






My next happy purchase is something very exciting to me! L'Occitane which makes a lot of gorgeous vegan products in France just redid their best selling anti-aging skin care line, Immortelle Divine, with vegan formula. So awesome. I noticed a difference overnight, I used the new Super Extract Divine Serum followed by the Cream and my skin felt amazing in the morning and the blemishes I had the night before were almost gone. Seriously excited about them redoing this line, the eye cream is next, yay!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!