Wednesday 7 March 2012

Mixed Bean Salad

My friend made me the most divine warm bean salad but can't find the recipe and so I tried to recreate it and failed because it's completely different but this was still good and healthy! The olives were a bit strong so I'm not including them in the recipe.



Mixed Bean Salad

Ingedients

1 large can of mixed beans, rinsed and drained
Handful of lettuce of your choice, washed and broken up
1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, drained
1/2 red onion, chopped
Handful of fresh coriander, washed and chopped
1Tbl olive oil (for frying)
1 Tbls olive oil for dressing
1 Tbls balsamic vinegar for dressing


Method

In a frying pan add olive oil and on a medium heat saute onions until soft.
Add beans and tomatoes until heated through.
Toss olive oil and balsamic vinegar through and take off heat.
Mix through coriander and lettuce and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!