Wednesday 17 October 2012

L'Occitane Perfume

L'Occitane has become one of my favourite brands of perfume. Almost all of their scents are vegan, there's just a couple that have honey. They can email you a list of vegan ones or if you visit in store they can look it up in their system for you. They have a good selection of women's and men's fragrances.

My favourites at the moment are;


Fleur Chérie/Sweetheart Flower Eau de Toilette (Orange Blossom)
Top notes: neroli and cassis
Middle notes: orange blossom absolute and orange blossom water absolute  



 Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette
Top Note: sweet & juicy with Cherry and Freesia
Middle Note: Floral and Feminine with Cherry Blossom and Lily of the valley
Base Note: Warm and Woody with Amber and Musk.



I bought this one for my fiancé and it is soooo good!

Eau des Baux Eau de Toilette
A sensual and mysterious alliance of cypress and incense. 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting such a great blog. I found your website perfect for my needs. Read About Vegan perfume

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to message me!