Friday 15 August 2014

DIY Laundry Detergent

So environmentally friendly vegan laundry powder does not come cheap! Well it does if you make it yourself! This recipe comes from the guru of DIY, DIY Natural. I quadrupled this recipe to make a larger amount. Borax I just found at the supermarket but the washing soda I got online from Walmart.



DIY Laundry Detergent

Ingredients

1 bar (or 4.5 ounces) of vegan bar soap (I used my own homemade soap but any vegan plain soap will do)
1 cup of borax (use a brand that does not test on animals such as Mountain Rose HerbsBrambleberry)
1 cup of washing soda/baking soda (use a brand that does not test on animals such as Bob's Red MillBrambleberry or Mountain Rose Herbs)


Method

Grate the soap and mix into borax and washing soda well.
If you like a cold wash, add the mix in batches to a food processor and pulse until the mix is finely ground.
Store in an air tight container with a small scoop.
Use around 1 Tbls per wash, or 2-3 Tbls for a large or heavily soiled wash.



4 comments:

  1. It was gobsmacked blog! my friends must see this. I will tell it when we have time for upholstery cleaning services.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello There, I would like to say that your blog was really good, and besides It help and inspire me that’s why I’m very overwhelmed everytime i read your blogs and also i always think of you every time I read such a content like yours. And also, if you all guys in need or interested to laundry service delivery free to visit us and check out our latest promos. Hurry up and don’t missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been simply incredibly generous with you to provide openly what exactly many individuals would’ve marketed for an eBook to end up making some cash for their end, primarily given that you could have tried it in the event you wanted
    Ayurvedic Soap with Sandal and Kesar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those guidelines additionally worked to become a good way to recognize that other people online have the identical fervor like mine to grasp great deal more around this condition

    Ayurvedic Soap with Sandal and Kesar

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to message me!