Saturday 23 July 2016

Vegan Tapas Night!!!

 I have been wanting to have a vegan Tapas night for a while and since I was staying with a good friend and had a close friend from Australia visiting so I thought that was a perfect excuse to open the Sangria and try some new recipes! The potatoes and mushrooms were definitely the highlight although I loved the almonds, roasted peppers and olives as well!




Setas al Ajillo - marinated mushrooms



 Banderillas - marinated or pickled vegetable skewers. I used gherkins, cocktail onions, artichokes, black olives and roasted capsicum.







Toasted bread, I used GF vegan English muffins.


Patatas Bravas - fried potatoes with a tomato based sauce and drizzled with aioli sauce.



Leftovers were great on a wrap ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!