Wednesday 4 July 2018

Hungarian "Sausage" and Potatoes

This is a dish my grandmother made as a side dish and I loved it so much. Thanks to Beyond Meat Sausages I can now recreate it as best as I can!


Hungarian "Sausage" and Potatoes

Ingredients

2 vegan Sausages
2-4 potatoes, peeled
1 tsp paprika
oil for frying (a few Tbls)


Method

Boil the potatoes whole until they are soft enough to cut then remove, drain and allow to cool slightly.
Fry the sausages in a little oil till firm then remove from oil and allow to cool slightly.
Slice potatoes into slices or chunks and add to the pan with oil that had the sausages.
Add a little water and paprika and allow to fry slightly, letting the water evaporate.
Slice the sausages and add back to frying pan with potatoes.
Allow the sliced parts of the sausage and the potatoes to brown slightly.
Serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!