Tuesday 22 January 2019

Immunity Enhancer - Essential Oil Blend



I just have to share something magical I've discovered. Now I live in a house with three children (one of whom is a toddler) so immune support is very important. I've found this essential oil blend to be very helpful with boosting the immune system. When facing seasonal threats, I take two capsules before bed and two in the morning. If a more vigorous approach feels necessary, I like to take two capsules every two hours as needed. I make the blend in a separate bottle so I don't need to keep making it up and use vegetable capsules. Vegetable based capsules tend to disintegrate quickly so it's hard to make them in advance. I find that filling the blend up to the line where you would need to put the lid on is the perfect amount. doTERRA oils are pure enough that you can take them internally.




Immunity Enhancer

6 drops On Guard
3 drops Melaleuca (Tea Tree)
2 drops Oregano
2 drops Frankincense


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!