Monday 13 January 2014

Some New & Favourite Vegan Things....

I wanted to share with you some of my new vegan (and gluten free) discoveries! It's makes me so happy to see all the vegan options out there now :)

I got this seasoning from Red Robin - it was around $4 and it's amazing on potatoes/fries.
I have a sneaking suspicion it will be amazing in the coating for fake chicken nuggets as well!
PLEASE NOTE: this product is no longer vegan as they started adding sugar to the ingredients :(



Most pasta sauces, although seemingly vegan, use sugar and my guess is not the vegan variety so it's nice to have these pasta sauces to choose from....

I heard someone on the vegan grapevine talking about Victoria Vegan Vodka Pasta Sauce so I had a look at Wholefoods Market. These two Alfredo sauces were the only two I could find but the website says there are 10 to choose from!



I found this at Wholefoods Market as well...Cucina Antica slow cook their tomato cooking sauce in small batches to retain they flavour, which can be used for pasta/pizza etc. It contains all natural ingredients and no sugar! Yay!



I had been trouble find a vegan brand of cleanser that actually foamed and removed ALL my make up. I love my Tarte Amazonian Clay Mascara soooooo much but it was almost like waterproof mascara, really difficult to get off. 
I was recommended this Pacifica Sea Foam Complete Face Wash by the employee at Wholefoods and it did not disappoint. I didn't even need to use make up remover and my skin felt amazing! An foam, glorious foam! :)



I'd been looking for a new pore scrub that wasn't made by an evil multinational. I loved my St Ives one but it's now owned by Unilever who fund a lot of animal testing so no more St Ives for me.
I love Yes to Carrots products so I thought I'd try the Yes to Tomato Pore Scrub and I really like it. I like that it's not cream based as well.



I love Sophie's Kitchen Vegan Seafood! It's hard enough to find decided faux meats but especially when they need to be gluten free. All Sophie's Kitchen Products are vegan and gluten free. There is a great range and apparently they even have smoked salmon now! (Although I've yet to find it).



Ok so LÄRABAR isn't new but I wanted to mention them anyway because I love them SOY much. 
They taste amazing and are all natural raw bars. Great for kids.
We always keep them around for snacks, car trips or even meals on the go. There are a couple that aren't vegan because they contain chocolate chips but they are all gluten free.
There are only a few ingredients per bar and they are the only company I know that shows the pictures of their ingredients on the website instead of listing them.
The vegan ones are; Apple Pie, Banana Bread, Blueberry Muffin, Cappuccino, Carrot Cake, Cashew Cookie, Cherry Pie, Chocolate Coconut Chew, Coconut Cream Pie, Key Lime Pie, Lemon Bar, Peanut Butter and Jelly, Peanut Butter Cookie, Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie & Snickerdoodle!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!