Sunday 22 November 2015

Vegan Waffles

These are super easy and are a basic recipe so you can add extra flavours if you like! Obviously you need a waffle maker (I have the basic Cuisinart model). my kids normally only get through one - one and a half waffles so one batch usually serves the 4 of us.


Vegan Waffles
Makes around 5-6 waffles

Ingredients

2 cups GF flour (I used Red Mill's GF Baking Mix)
2 Tbls vegan sugar
1 Tbls baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 3/4 cup non-dairy milk (I used Flax)
6 Tbls vegetable oil
2 egg replacers


Method

Whisk together dry ingredients and then combine with wet.
Use an electric mixer to create a smooth consistency.
Spoon about 1/2 cup onto the prepared waffle maker, spread slightly
with a spatula and then cook as per waffle maker instructions.
Serve however you like! We just use vegan butter and maple syrup.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!