Monday 27 February 2017

Baby's 1st Birthday!

I just celebrated my lovely son's first birthday. It was a small family affair offering some games for the older children but of course all vegan fare ;)


Homemade sign was an easy sewing project with a printed fabric for either end, burlap, a ribbon and some white paint...


Got this cute whale print wrapping paper at Target.


I made this Treasure Map following instructions on YouTube and I made it look old by soaking it in tea before I started with the water colors, then I burned the edges. 




I had two drink dispensers - one with plain sparkling mineral water with lemon slices and the other with Elderflower Cordial from the UK which I bought from World Market. It was so delicious!



I made vegan crispy rice treats and shaped them with a cookie cutter.


  I made "fairy Bread" which is a fairly standard Australian birthday party staple...white bread with margarine and sprinkles. I used a cookie cutter to get the whale shape before I applied the sprinkles. I used Publix brand white bread as the ingredients were all vegan.


Vegan sprinkles!


I had cups of salted popcorn (homemade), plain potato chips and vegetable sticks (celery, cucumber, carrot and sugar snap pea).




(baby approved)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!