Thursday 20 July 2017

Chia Seed Pudding

This is a very easy pudding to make and have ready for whenever you want something sweet, a quick breakfast or an easy baby dessert! My 18 month old loves them! There is some dispute on what ratio is the best but this is what works for me. I garnish with berries and hemp seed hearts.


Chia Seed Pudding

Ingredients

2 cups non-dairy milk (I like coconut because it gives it a very creamy texture)
6-8 Tbls chia seeds
1/2 Tsp Vanilla extract
1 Tbls maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
1/4 tsp of cinnamon or all spice (optional)


Method

Whisk all ingredients together and divide into containers of choice.
Refrigerate overnight.
I like small (1/4 cup) containers because they are perfect for baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!