Tuesday 8 January 2013

Rubyfruit, Leura NSW

On our mini honeymoon in the Blue Mountains my husband (husband he he he) and I frequented Rubyfruit Bakery because besides generally being awesome it is the only 100% vegan place I knew of up there. I was so surprised at their range of food. I always thought they just did cakes but they had a full cafe menu and a lot of gluten free choice. They also had vegan products to sell.
Love this place so much! The ladies very kindly gave us from mini cheesecakes to take with us on our travels. Oh how I wish they would open a cafe in Sydney!



Gluten Free Choc-Raspberry Bliss Cake

Green Goddess Smoothie

Gluten Free Frittata with Rainbow Salad
and spicy chutney (which you can buy in store) 

Chocolate Milkshake

Tofu Scramble 

Chai Latte & Iced Chocolate 

Mini Baked Cheesecakes 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!