Sunday 21 December 2014

Miyoko's Creamery

"I could never give up cheese" is no longer a good excuse...for anyone! Miyoko's Kitchen created by the AMAZING Miyoko Schinner, author of "Artisian Vegan Cheese" and "Japanese Cooking - Contemporary and Traditional", is an online vegan cheese store and the cheese is AMAZBALLS!!!  I'm waiting till they can sell them individually (which they are already doing in some Wholefoods in California). I have to keep the rest of the family away from them because they are MINE! At the moment you need to buy a collection.

The Traditional Collection


The farmhouse cheeses are sharp cheddar tasting.


The Sundried Tomato Garlic and the Double Cream Chive were my favourites of this collection - they are so creamy and savory!




The Triple Cream Special
I'm madly in love with this creamy collection - definitely my favorite of the collections so far!


Now you can buy them individually...YAAAYYYY!!! 
Love being able to pick my faves and something new...



Love getting to choose my own flavors! 


Garlic Herb & Black Ash



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!