Monday 13 April 2015

Some New Vegan Items - April 2015

...again, not necessarily new vegan products but that I have newly discovered!

I'm pretty sure this first is new because I had never seen it before!
It actually does taste like honey but has the consistency of agave. Sweeet!


I found these Aroy-D brand curry pastes at my local Asian grocer. 
Most of them seemed vegan by the ingredients. Was very excited to try Massamam again - it had definitely been a while!


I really don't think this is new but I recently tried it and I loved it!
It has WAY less sodium than soy sauce and Tamari and has the added bonus of amino acids!
I found the taste easy to substitute for soy - it has a slightly sweeter flavor and is not as thick or salty.


I love Paula's Choice, I just wish ALL their products were vegan!
Luckily for me all the SPF facial moisturizers are vegan except the Hydralight Shine-Free Daily Mineral Complex SPF 30.
I'm currently using the Skin Balancing - Ultra Sheer Daily Defense SPF 30 and I love it, it's light, non-greasy and doesn't smell like sunscreen.


I found this randomly in the reduced section of the supermarket.
It was so good I went back and bought all they had on sale.
Gluten free, organic and vegan YAY!



This was recommended to me at the health food store. 
I wanted a vegan protein powder and I was going to by Spirulina as well but this gem has BOTH, plus it's all raw, non-GMO and organic. The girl at the health store said she loved the Chai Vanilla so I bought a sample pack of that as weel :)


Hubby brought these home for me. Previously I'd only ever seen the vegan milk chocolate and the chunks but never the dark chocolate and these are GOOD!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!