Thursday 2 March 2017

Vegan GF S'mores

I've never had s'mores before but they look pretty tasty so I thought I'd try making them. I couldn't find graham crackers that were both gluten free AND vegan so I made my own. They turned out pretty well!


Vegan GF S'mores

Ingredients
Vegan marshmallows (I used Dandies but you can make your own)
Vegan chocolate squares (I used Enjoy Life bcause they came in perfectly sized squares)


Method

If you have a fire place or candle you can roast your marshmallow but I didn't so I nuked them in the microwave for 10 seconds. 30 seconds makes them explode which I found out the hard way.
On each graham cracker place your toasted marshmallow and a square of chocolate.
Add another graham cracker on top and enjoy your s'more sandwich!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!