Thursday 26 December 2019

Christmas Lunch 2019

What's on my vegan Christmas plate this year? Let me show you!!

I made the Isa Chandra Moskowitz recipe for Xmas glazed ham which has been sitting in my drafts for years! It didn't turn out as good as I was hoping but it was still delicious! Just wish I could have had the marinade get into the middle of the tofu and have the tofu chewier but I used a shallow dish so I think that's why there was too much liquid while baking!



Also on the plate; Rosemary Potatoes, Roasted Veg (red onion, garlic, radish & turnip), Southern Style Collard Greens (my current addiction), mushroom gravy (pureed this year) & Xmas Jelly.



I wait all year for apple pie! YUMMMMM! Served with vegan vanilla ice-cream.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!