Friday 26 June 2020

Raw Butternut Noodles with Tomato Basil Sauce

Recently I did a raw cleanse and I haven't eat raw for a long time. I remembered these combinations working well together so I invented my own raw pasta sauce. It was really nice as a spread for raw nori wraps. If you don't have a spiralizer you can just grate or even shred with a potato peeler. This probably serves two but I ate the whole thing :)


Raw Butternut Noodles with Tomato Basil Sauce

Ingredients

1/2 cup cashews
1/4 cup basil
1/4 cup sundried tomatoes 
2 medjool dates
1/2 butternut squash


Method

Soak your cashews overnight if possible but if not soak in boiling water for an hour.
Use a potato peeler to remove the skin from the butternut squash and spiralize into noodles and set aside.
Add all other ingredients to a food processor/high powered blender or bullet and blitz adding water when necessary until you get the desired consistency.
Pour over noodles.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!