Wednesday 30 November 2011

The Australian Hotel

Anyone who doesn't know The Australian Hotel (for shame!), it's in the Rocks, Sydney. They have Gluten-free pizza and 3 vegan topping options.They are really good about the no dairy thing too. Definitely recommend this bar to all my vegan beer loving friends :)

Spiced Eggplant Pizza (vegan & GF) - no longer available...so sad

This is surprisingly my favourite, it has the most amazing tomato chilli sauce!

Mushroom Lovers Pizza (vegan & gluten free)

This has replaced the Spiced Eggplant Pizza and was pretty good. Still miss my old fave though :(

Antipasto Pizza (vegan & GF)

This was my third favourite, it was very nice but not specifica flavour just very antipasto and pesto-ish.


Pumpkin Pizza

My vegetarian friend had this (hence the cheese) but I've had it without and it is very yummy. My second favourite. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!