Sunday 22 June 2014

Mini Stuffed Peppers

I just made these tonight with stuff I had lying around and I thought they were delicious!
I just used



Mini Stuffed Peppers

Ingredients

16 small peppers, tops and bottoms cut off and seeds removed.
1/2 cup faux mince (I used Gardein)
1/4 cup bread crumbs
2 large mushrooms, diced finely
2 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 cup red wine (you can use any liquid you like)
2 green onions, chopped finely
1 cup cooked brown rice
1/4 cup vegan cheddar cheese shreds


Method

In a medium saucepan on a medium heat cook faux mince, onions and mushrooms.
Once cooked through add all other ingredients (except cheese) and stir through.
Once everything is sufficiently heated through turn off heat and stir through cheese till melted.
Spoon mixture into each pepper and place each one in a mini cup muffin tray, small side down.
Bake at 350F/180C for around 20-30mins.
If you want you can sprinkle with cheese on the top before you bake,,,I didn't have enough :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!