Tuesday 24 June 2014

Seed Crackers

My friend gave me this recipe comes from "I Quit Sugar" by Sarah Wilson.


Seed Crackers

Ingredients

1/2 cup chia seeds
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup sesame seeds
1/2 cup almond meal
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tsp fresh chopped herbs (I used oregano and parsley)
1 tsp dulse flakes
1/4 tsp salt


Method

Preheat oven to 160C/320F and line a cookie sheet with baking paper or foil and lightly spray.
Whisk together garlic, herbs and 250ml water. Combine all other ingredients in a bowl.
Add wet mixture to dry mixture and mix well.
Spread out on baking sheet. I used a layer of cling film and then rolled the mixture down to around 5mm thick.
Back for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven and using a pizza cutter cut crackers into desired shape.
Bake for another 20 minutes.
Cool completely before removing.
Store in air tight container.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!