Friday 21 October 2011

Pacifica Perfume

My friend at work just went overseas and bought me some Pacifica Perfume! Most of the Pacifica range available you can buy in Oz through Scentiments. The difference in price is really not that bad (around $33 in Oz and $22 in USA). Have a look at my other perfume blog for reviews of some of the other scents.

If you've never heard of Pacifica, it's a US brand of vegan perfumes and bath products that relate to each scent. There are sooo many to choose from. If you're ever in the States I recommend you go to the nearest mall, walk into Sephora and pick some up!

I'm obsessed with coconut. After falling in love with D&G Sicily I've been on a mission to find a vegan alternative. I'm not there just yet but these two new scents were so yummy. My only criticism is that they don't seem to last very long, which is not a problem I had with the other Pacifica fragrances.


Indian Coconut Nectar

I was dying to get my hands on this one (it's only just coming out in Oz next month).
It is really nice but doesn't last very long :(



Island Vanilla

This was quite lovely. Vanilla is usually very overpowering but this was very subtle. Again though it didn't last very long :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!