Sunday 19 February 2012

Vegan Deodorant

Finding decent vegan cosmetics, perfume and deodorant have been my biggest struggle. Not sure about you other lovely vegans out there but the crystal just doesn't cut it for me and my stank! Unfortunately my favourite deodorants, Lavanilla and Tom's of Maine, are  from the USA but can still be obtained! 

Tom's of Maine

Tom's of Maine are extremely unisex and work so well, will keep you stank free all day. They work better (for me) than Lavanilla but don't smell as pretty. They don't smell bad, they generally have no scent at all or a unisex fragrance like lemongrass. The sticks are my favourite, they are long lasting, great for sport and are clear which is unusual for stick deodorant. Tom's of Maine a 100% vegan and have a range of vegan products including mouthwash, dental floss, toothpaste and soap. I buy it from eBay.




Lavanilla
Lavanilla are a vegan brand of beauty products, mainly skin care and perfume. They sell it at Sephora in the States and sometimes I find some on Amazon or eBay. They are all vanilla based fragrances and smell beautiful. It is great long lasting deodorant but isn't really great for sport. I love the coconut one best just because I'm OBSSESSED with coconut but the grapefruit one lasts the longest on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!