Wednesday 15 February 2012

Everything Pasta Bake

So my fridge died so I decided to use up anything that would go bad. When I realised I didn't have any lasagne slats I decided to make up a pasta bake. It was pretty yummy but I think the extra tomatoes were too much.



Everything Pasta Bake


Ingredients

1 packet GF pasta, cooked
Jacquie's vegan bolognese sauce  (from my lasagne recipe)
2 punnets cherry tomatoes, halved
Melty cheese
1/2 cup vegan sour cream or cream cheese
15 baby potatoes cooked and sliced


Method

Preheat oven to 180C.
Grease a large casserole dish with oil spray.
Layer ingredients: bolognese, pasta, tomato, potato and melty cheese.
Repeat until all ingredients is finish - ending with a layer of bolognese mixed with the cream cheese.
Bake for 20-30mins, or until brown on the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!