Monday 14 April 2014

Black Bean Gazpacho

This recipe was submitted by a member on the Team Beachbody website.


Black Bean Gazpacho
Serves 6
Calories per serve 150, fat 1g

Ingredients

2 large tomatoes,chopped
1 large red bell pepper, chopped
1 large green bell pepper, chopped
1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
1/4 cup sliced green onions (I used red onion)
3 cups tomato juice
2 Tbls lime juice
2 Tbls red wine vinegar
2 tsp Tabasco sauce
1/2 tsp vegan Worcestershire sauce
1 clove garlic, minced
1 15oz cans black beans, rinsed and drained
1/4 cup vegan sour cream (optional) - I used avocado instead
I added cilantro to mine cause I love it!


Method

Mix all ingredients except sour cream into a bowl,
Cover a refrigerate over night (or at least 6 hours) stirring occasionally.
Serve with sour cream.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!