Wednesday 3 August 2011

Manic Panic 80's Lipsticks

I just wanted to say how in love I am with Manic Panic cosmetics.
They do the best vegan mascara I have found but what i'm more inlove with at the moment is their lipsticks.

They've got the best colours, all vegan and all fabulous. They are so full and creamy I love them!!!

They are not available in Australia but you can buy online. I think I got 3 lipsticks (incl postage) for $24, so pretty good value.

They have the 80's collection at http://www.manicpaniccollection.com/
and all Manic Panic products, including funky hair dyes at http://www.manicpanic.com/

Here are my favourites;

#1 Tainted Love - this is the colour I've been looking for. Bright red, with a slight orange tint. I love this colour!


#2 Vampire's Kiss - this is a great dark maroon red
This photo doesn't do it justice though, it's darker and redder than this.


#3 Mystic Heather - this is a pale pink/purple


They have a good range of colours, including black, brown, purple & blue.

I bought "Hot Hot Pink" but it was way too pink for me. It was like pink fluro zinc. This photo doesn't really show how pink it is. It's very fluro.





2 comments:

  1. thank you for this, had a hard time finding examples of the colors online elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Tainted Love is still my absolute favourite colour!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to message me!