Saturday 13 August 2011

Lazy Friday Dinner

I was feeling super lazy on Friday night so I used a few instant meals which I never do.



Creamy Mushroom Pasta


Ingredients
2 cups chopped mushrooms
3 cloves garlic
2 Tbls olive oil
1 packet instant Alfredo Style Cheese Sauce from the Cruelty Free Shop
1 packet GF pasta

Method
Heat water for pasta.
Heat oil in a frying pan on a medium - high and fry mushrooms and garlic until cooked through.
Start to cook pasta.
In a separate small pot heat the cheese sauce with water as instructed. Once mixed add in mushrooms and garlic.
Add mix to pasta when ready.




Instant Chocolate Mint Mousse


Ingredients
1 packet of Organ Instant Chocolate Mousse
Peppermint essence
Chocolate sprinkles (optional) - I used Lieber Chocolate Sprinkles from the Cruelty Free Shop

Method
Add water to mousse mix and beat as per instructions.
Stir in 2 drops of peppermint essence.
Serve with chocolate sprinkles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!